Saturday, February 11, 2006

Fancy's not here right now, so please leave a message...

If you've been wondering where I've been, with so much good material to write about (the Harper Government appointments, the Emerson X-ing, the Olympics, etc.) the truth is that I've been busy working and being ill. I ran out of allergy medication last week and I fear it left my immune system vulnerable...cue the Flu.

That's right, totally sick with the flu. Typing this requires a great effort because I'm having to correct tons of typos as I go. I'm sweating like I've be running a marathon in 25 degree weather, I'm hacking up disgusting bits of stuff from my chest congestion, and I'm barely managing to keep much food down.

When I'm better, remind me to tell you how I accidently outted my future plans to my boss on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home