Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sleeping Beauty she ain't folks.

Lately, I haven't been sleeping well. Day after day of night after night, and for a solid week now, I've been draggy, grouchy, generally pissy, and I swear that I may have even dozed off at work the other morning. My patterns are shifting I guess. Time was that I'd pretty well sleep through October and November as much as possible, but with an 8 am start Mondays through Fridays, I'm losing precious sleep to balance out my levels o' sanity.

I've seen a few things that are truly blogworthy over the past week, but I've been too dazed and confused to even start. There was an article about a Vatican official arguing against Intelligent Design on the Science curriculums; there's the now-oncoming Federal Elections being shoved down my throat by pissy Party Leaders; there's a Supreme Court ruling in favour of the Mikisew Cree First Nation that's drawn much in the way of racist and irresponsible comments to upset me; there's big shopping adventures; and so on. But I'll be damned, these days I've been as useless as nipples on Ken dolls, and haven't had the energy some days to even wait the 5 minutes it takes to fully boot up the damn laptop. So you've been spared many witty/possibly mediocre rants in favour of this...an apologistic nothing.

My life's been in limbo since our return from Vancouver. So many questions, so little time to search for answers. And my attention span has hit it's peak. Gawd, I'm boring even myself. I'm going to read and hopefully get a better night's rest, but don't hold your breath on that one folks. Apparently there's no rest for the wicked, and I must've been awful bad somewhere along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home