Monday, September 19, 2005

Let's play 'If'

IF...

...You had to cast living actors to play each of the people with you right now in a new film, who would you choose to play each person?
Fancy - Sarah Polley
Rod - Bigfoot

...You could read the private diary of someone you know personally, whose would it be?
Rod...I'd never pass up a chance to see what's going on in that scientifically-complex mind of his

...You could hold one position in the current government, what would you want to do?
It's obvious this country needs a good bitchslap every once in a while to keep it from going silly, so I'll go with Prime Minister :-)

...You could have chosen your own first name, other than your current one, what would it be?
I'd say Grace, because it's what I want to possess, but chances are I wouldn't possess it anyways, since we already know I'm not capable of being Fancy :-p

...You could receive one small package this very moment, who would it be from and what would be in it?
Gramma, a small gold locket engraved with our birthdates

...You were suddenly naked in front of everyone at work, what would you say to them?
"Well. It appears I left my Casual Day money in my other pants"

...You could pick to own any building in existence, which would you pick?
Chenounceau in the Loire Valley

...You had to be homeless for one year, where would you want to be?
Hawaii

...You could have one current politician removed from office, who would you get rid of?
Fuck that...One's not good enough

...You had to name one thing that your mate could do to assure you would leave them forever, what would it be?
Murder me?

And the Grand Finale (picked by Rod, at Random...I think)

...If you had to kill someone I know, who would it be and how would you do it?
Dammit Rod, I said to pick a random question! This is not your chance to try to frame me for any future accidental on-purpose deaths you fall victim to! Cheater!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home