Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Life goes on?

Today, the Edmonton Police confirmed that a body found in a field Northeast of the city is that of Missing pregnant mother Liana White. Her husband, Michael White, is charged with 2nd degree Murder and Indignity to Human Remains, after he was the one who organized the search party that found her. The couple already have a 2 year old daughter, and now sadly, she is without both of her parents.

Almost immediately after this news was broadcast at 3 o'clock MDT, I got a call from The United Way of the Capital Region offering me the position of receptionist/data management assistant. Nothing says "Life goes on" like the promise of new starts after tragic events I guess. I didn't know the Whites, but like anyone else, I feel sad for that family, especially that little girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home