Thursday, July 28, 2005

Work, work, work

Well, if you couldn't tell where I've been lately, you're not alone. I've sort of been in this beginner's limbo at work. I started the reception training, but it's basically been phones. I haven't been allowed much time to get to know the programs on the computer, because I haven't been on the computer much. I think I logged in once. I did the incoming mail a couple of times, and I handed out the pay stubs. I don't get to start the Data Management Assistant work until next week, and I'm sort of hoping that I can settle into a groove by then.

I'm getting a sense of an organization in a little bit of chaos right now...lots of senior staff are on vacation, and there seems to be a number of staff who are fairly new either to the organization, or to new positions, so the flow of organization is so messed up right now. Most of the Seniors are due back next week, so I'll get to see what the place is like normally, so here's hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home