Monday, September 12, 2005

Being invited in tonight

Have you ever listened to John Mayer's song, Not Myself?

Besides being a melodical treasure, it's a special song because it's a lyrical invitation into my moods. Anyone who's been keeping up with my blogs for the last two months knows that something's not right in my world. I'm still no closer to figuring out what it is that's knocked me off course, but there is something that's anchoring me, keeping me from floating off into panic: Rodney. For all of my complaints about him, he patiently waits for me to come down off the ceiling and he doesn't push me to be normal for his sake.

My world is in a state of flux that scares and exhilerates me. In an instant, I went from safe and familiar to itinerant and unrecognizable. I promise that I'll come back from this. Bear with me for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home