Friday, December 31, 2004

And here we are! That'll be $55,756.27

Boy, 2004 has been just a barrel of laughs. Bush starts a war, wins another term, South Asia is wiped out, and while I *REALLY* want to blame Bush for the last one, I can't, at least not without proof that the US Government secretly knows how to control plate tectonics and water dynamics.

It's been a good year in some ways too. I've spent more time with Brady and Austin this year then throughout their entire lives, I've gone to 2 conferences and had a blast, Rod and I are still in love, and there is now a light at the end of the tunnel in terms of my education.

I look forward to 2005 as being a big year. I'll officially graduate from University, we'll hopefully move, and I'll try to throw myself into the Graduate studies arena. I can look forward to Mexico in a month, New York in March and hopefully, Vancouver in August.

But oh, look at the time. Rod and I are going to a New Year's party with Jette, Lori, Rob, and possibly Derek, and I have a million things to do before I can start to get ready. Happy New Year and see you in 2005!

Signing off for the year,

Fancy C. Poitras

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home