Thursday, December 09, 2004

So, I guess that's it?

I dropped off the last major paper tonight. Had a chat with the Prof about life and stuff. Weird.

I have a no-pressure take-home final due Monday. Then my university career goes *POOF* and I go get a job while I try to pass that one last class. Philosophy 120. My old nemesis. I will have nothing else to concentrate on but NMUN and Philosophy. This is insane to me. I feel like I'm skipping next semester, but it's okay because I'm a perma-student. But I'm not. I'm actually inched away from crossing the finish line. Me, the dumb, lazy one.

In high school, I hung out with the best gang of friends, but they all got way better grades than I did because they were smarter and they worked a helluva lot harder than I did. I never figured that I would graduate University. Holy Crap.

So I guess I'm back where I started from. Now what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home