Friday, December 17, 2004

What's a bum to do?

Well, you would think I'd be sitting back doing as little as possible in my time of R&R, but no. I'm busy. I'm taking this time to catch up on the NMUN stuff that I was meant to do, and I'm applying for some jobs, trying to finish with Rod's x-mas present, looking into details for the one class next semester, and I'm trying to come up with more fundraising ideas because we've picked up 4 new members to the delegation, and now we have to hustle our butts to raise about $30,000 in 3 months. It's all just been a gong show. More stuff to do in not enough time to do it in. Wild ride.

Yesterday we got some bad news. A friend's mother has passed away this week and we're deciding whether to attend the funeral. It's so sad because he really loves his mother so much, and she was doing better this year. Then she took a turn for the worse. Very upsetting.

Anyways, back to the saltmines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home