Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I'm on a roll!

Wowwee for me. First, I get my African Politics paper back with a big shiny A-. Then yesterday, I was having a great hair day. Then I get my Arctic History paper back today and it's a bigger, shinier A. I'm doing fine. I still have one more paper to write that is due tomorrow night, and a short take home final due Monday, but after that, my Undergrad career is gasping its last breaths. One last class.

I was bolstered by the A already, but the Prof, who is still a grammar nazi, was so impressed with my papers this term that he commented about my going to grad school, and if I decide, I should contact him. Dude, S-C-O-R-E! I needed another academic reference besides the one I was already planning on asking. Totally rocks!

So, yeah, I've been a little busy since the last time I pounded the ole keyboard here. I wrote 2 papers in 2 days, and at least one was quality work. Got some more of that nasty x-mas shopping out of the way. Things are busy, and that's fine because it keeps me from drowning in the oh-so-fun sea of winter depression.

So I guess I'll try to write a paper about American history now, but I'll leave you with a little travelling music....

...doin' alright, gettin' good grades, my future's so bright.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home