Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Do I really need a title?

Well, I'm not entirely sure what caused it, but there was an attempted reconciliatory move on Chris's behalf that was not brutally rebuffed on my behalf. None of our friends will fess up to talking to him, so I'm left with one conclusion: the Apocolypse is nigh.

But in all seriousness, there is remarkably little news now. I finished my take-home final exam is the nick of time on Monday night, and I'm free of school until January. I went to my Stats Canada interview, but I'm not sure I want the job, so now I have to figure this out. It would require me to work independently, set my own hours, do my own stuff, but I'm terribly unmotivated and extremely leery of just barging into some stranger's house to question them about their personal lives. Not really my style. Plus, it gets me nowhere in terms of a career, and it's only a temp job. I need something that I can fall back on until August.

I bought one of Rod's x-mas present today. I hope he likes it because I sort of went with what I like. I also sent off the Yk gifts, and Karyne's photo CD. I picked up the donation cheque for NMUN from Royal LePage too. I actually did have a busy day. Go figure. No rest for the wicked.

Anyways, off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home