Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Does this even count as a blog?

I haven't blogged as of late because it's been insanely difficult to hold on to a coherent thought for very long. I am literally exhausted trying to keep up as my brain races from one idea, haphazard thought or plan to the next.

A large part of my problem is the job. I am not happy. I don't mean to come off as snobbish, but if I had wanted to work in Administration, I would've gone to a junior college and gotten a diploma in Office Admin or something. But I didn't. I'm finding it frustrating to go week after week without so much as a phone call. Hell, I even sent my resume for a part time volunteer position without a response. I've re-worked my resume so many times that I am not sure I even know what's on it anymore.

Bah.

Look at this...even now, I can't keep my mind focussed enough on this blog. I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home