Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dear Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde

I don't know why we carry on like this. It's truly time for this cycle of violence to end.

Don't you ever feel like we are trapped in the cruel maze of life, playing a tit for tat game of oneupmanship? Are we really so entrenched in our differences that we have to continue this circular existence? Is there no way a truce is possible?

I don't know about you, but I'm ready to put aside our differences. It's time. This private war we are involved in affects more than just us. I, for one, am feeling the consequences at home. I never get to see the Little Woman anymore, and it's only a matter of time before those innocent bystanders who are caught up in our little game are hurt too. Think of the children!

I leave it to you to decide whether or not to accept this olive branch I am seeking to extend to you. It's just that, at all these years, I have to wonder if there's more to life than what we are told. Is it possible to break free of the external and internal forces that keep us forever on the opposing sides? Can we indeed take our own fates into our own hands...and find peace?

Sincerely,

Pac-Man

3 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha-ha!

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosto de jogar pacman e gostava de ver os ghosts mascarados do pacman e comilão

 

Post a Comment

<< Home