Monday, July 10, 2006

Reunited...Part Two

These are the pictures from the July 2nd Grad 96 10 year Reunion Supper.....



Brenda....She was the Grad Class Prez, and the smartest girl in school. Not kidding, her 99% average and atheletic abilities were amazing. From grade 3 to Grade 8, I did everything to keep up with her, so she's to blame for the good grade I got :) Love this picture Brenda!















Gord...Dude, totally fucking hilarious! Gord and I dated for like, 10 minutes in high school, and he was the first boy I'd ever asked out, so he's unique as being 1 of 2. This guy's the same funny guy whether he's had no drinks or 8. Thanks for the cab money!














Sean...The Sunbird king. Back in the day, Sean was the fast-talking king of connections. I swore that one day I'd go back to Yk and see him pulling all the strings behind what goes down there. Thanks for all the rides in the Sunbird!














Karen...Head reuniter. Back in the day, she led the Yearbook to great glory, she was the queen of art, and she had the unique talent of clapping with one hand. Then she got out into the world and our innocent little Karen went all wild! If you're ever in cowtown, try to catch her comedy act! And thanks for putting all this together!













Suzanne...remember those greatest hits? This girl and I used to find ourselves in the funniest, strangest, weirdest situations :) Quarantine, getting busted by parents after drinking, numerous makeovers, and about 6000 newfie jokes! Congrats on the engagement and belated congrats on your daughter!














And finally, Me. We know me. Sort of. Back in the day, I was involved in all kinds of activities in order to avoid school work. I was a drama freak, in choir, cheerleading, on the yearbook, some time with Student Council, Exec of S.A.D.D., Volleyball and Soccer, Travel Club, etc. If there was a way to be distracted from classes, I found it. No wonder everyone thought I was a flake. I was! Some things never change. And that's not my beer, honest. ;)

2 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Gail at Large said...

Wow, 10 year reunion. I didn't go to mine, but I did wonder about people!

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Lance Morrison said...

So I decided to randomly click on 'Next Blog' and I see your name, and instantly recognize it.

Hey, Lance here (Morrison now, used to be Haller). How are you?

Just read about the SP Reunion, I don't think SJF had one, but I could be wrong. Looked like fun. Pictures remind me of a reunion of old work places... I never went to school with everyone there, but I think I worked with most of them.

Drop me a line.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home