Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy Birfday to YOUS.

Wondering who "yous" is? It's the multiples of you in my life who share this very same birfday.

We'll start with the most important one to me, my lovely little niece Morgan, who turns a whopping 12 years old today! I still remember getting the news of her birth, and I remember the diaper-soiled little 1 year old who came to Yellowknife ahead of her parents. My one and only baby girl...a Pre-teen. *sigh*

HAPPY BIRFDAY MORGAN!

Beni (L) and Morgan (R) in Uncle Rod's Pajama Pants

Next up, is my Sister-in-Law, Marie, who is just a mere 6 months older than I am, and that's all I will say about how old she is, because it may not be polite to mention a woman's age these days ;) So...

HAPPY BIRFDAY MARIE!


Marie

Next up, are birfday shout outs to My friends Hugh and my former roommate Janet (and by extension, her twin brother), who are somewhere around my age, though slightly older, and whose pictures I don't have in digital format, so you'll have to imagine them or fall back on your memory of them :)

HAPPY BIRFDAY HUGH!

HAPPY BIRFDAY JANET (AND TWIN)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home