Friday, October 28, 2005

7 years, 2 lovers, 1 gift

Yesterday, Rod and I celebrated 7 years together...with the same present to each other. He thought and thought and thought, and finally asked for a gift card for a full body massage, so that's what I got him. I had asked for 3 things over the course of about a month: A new Calvin Klein perfume, a jewellry box, and a very specific personal request. I specifically told Rod to get the perfume, but with 48 hours to go, I changed my mind, hoping he'd fall back on items two or three. Once I cancelled the perfume order, I was curious to see what he'd come up with, but...

Earlier in the week, I had made arrangements to have 7 white roses delivered toRod's office, and lo, yesterday, Rod turned up at my office with seven white roses (the ones he gave me were nicer, I have to say). Having received the same flowers, I told several coworkers that I was almost 100% certain that he'd get me the same present that I had bought him.

We went to The Creperie for dessert, because dessert is a far more important part of my life then supper, and stuffed ourselves with several dessert crepes (mmmmmm, yummy!) and exchanged gifts...two gift cards for Eveline Charles Salon & Spa. I almost bought the silver bag he gave me my present in. Now, I know some of you are trying to paint a happy face on it with something like 'Great minds think alike', but really, it was a case of Rod falling back on old reliable :p Cause girls will always want spa services.

I have a birthday and xmas coming up in the next few months...place your bets folks...Books, gift cards or movies?

hehehe...

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger jette said...

There is always the other option - sending me out to smack him over the head. *g*

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Fancy C. Poitras said...

Fucking web bots are attacking my blog with advertising links. Do me a favour and just die.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home