Friday, May 13, 2005

A rant about Fundamentalists or a Fundamentalist rant?

Since it's Friday, and I'm in a cheeky kind of mood (a nice change from my drama-queen-on-the-brink kind of mood yesterday), I will give you all a wonderful gift. Me.

On Tuesday or Wednesday, Jette forwarded a URL to me, and I checked it out. The first words to pop into my head were honestly, "Psychotic-oh-crap-wow!" I was witnessing the absolute focal point for crazies on the internet, and I wished with every fibre of my being that I was smart enough and bitchy enough and criminal enough to hack the site, but alas, I'm only 2/3 of the required criteria (duh...smart enough, in case you didn't know me by now), so I'll have to make do with a "Fanciful Rant" and leave it there.

I'll bet you're all holding your collective breath, just dying to know what site I am talking about. But I'm not going to give that away just yet, because I want you all to go to the site knowing full well what my highly-sought-after opinion is: FUCKING HILARIOUS AND SCARY AS HELL AT THE SAME TIME!

The introduction itself was enough to infuriate Chris, but after taking in other parts of the site, a recorded "First" in history occurred, and he seriously was left speechless...well, as close to speechless as he can get...(courtesy of our MSN conversation)...

Chris Hubick said:
You know, it's just so far gone there is no real way to confront it
Chris Hubick said:
it defies all logic
Chris Hubick said:
i wouldn't know where to start with someone as fundamentalist

The site is so ridiculously full of errors that it deserves an award for it's utter retardesness, and I *hate* to use that word, but this time, there is just no other way to put it. A site were generations of children and youths are unwittingly duped into stupidity deserves such low praise from me, which is so sad, because I myself am terribly harsh on younger generations and see them as a lost cause, but this...this is a new low.

But on the other hand, the insanely cheesy scripting and attempts to make the content appealing to youths through the use of faux anime is hilarious, earning it yet more low praise! But then, I have a twisted sense of humour, so I understand why not everyone will laugh as I did.

http://www.thetruthforyouth.com

Enjoy...

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. You could fight back their comics with these:
http://www.secularhumanism.org/cart/viewpoints.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home