Sunday, April 24, 2005

The little surprise

Since a lot of people don't actually get to see me that often, if ever, it's a good time to unveil the little secret I've been sitting on. No one else will care, but it's a pretty significant change for me, and since you all care about what happens to me (tries to imagine people *actually* caring)....or whatever, it's news-worthy. So I'll try to get it over with as quickly as possible to avoid the shock and awe because it's oh so exciting...

I cut off my hair.

For those of you who don't see me, you wouldn't know that until Friday at noon, my hair was half-way down my back. By 12:05 pm on Friday, it was, well, half-way down my head.

The clues were there in the cancer post...I said I had enough hair to donate. So tomorrow, I'll send off 11 inches of my hair to Vancouver, to a wigmaker that provides wigs to medical patients.

There. It's not bigger then a bread box (ed), it's got nothing to do with sex (chris), and it's nothing hugely significant, except to me, as I periodically whine, "Where's my hair?"

Rod responds, "In a plastic bag."

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Gail at Large said...

Wow! Good for you! Also, good that you didn't do the chop in the middle of winter. Brrrrrrrrr! Your neck goes cold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home