Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The Apocalypse is nigh...

Yes, I'm being dramatic. As Jette said, Kerry is no friend to Canada, but Bush is no friend to peace. So, while I can learn to live with a protectionist President Kerry, I cannot stomach another 4 years of Bush's conflicts. I'm screwed. I vote those of us not happy with the state of hegemonic global affairs move to another planet and start our own independent colony. But of course, we can't. So instead, be prepared for another 4 years of bitching and moaning about Bush and his "moral values".

I like my birth control. I am strongly pro-choice. I believe in stem cell research. I believe in Separation of Church and State. I believe in Comprehensive Sex Education. I do not believe in completely free trade. I believe in National Health care programs. I believe strongly in Progressive Taxation. I am a raging Atheist.

I enjoy a good debate with people who believe otherwise, but I draw the line at prostelytizing. I'm sort of a "I do my thing and you do yours and we co-exist and be cool" kind of a person. Obviously with one major Bushy exception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home