Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Wowwee!

Well, I'll bet all my 2 readers are wondering where I was yesterday. Well, I did a ton of laundry, cleaned the house, baked (and burned) some bannock, went to a Thanksgiving supper being hosted by friends (who announced a bundle of joy was on the way), came home, dealt with the laundry some more, and went to bed. Forgive me for being a little too busy yesterday.

Today did not start out well. I woke up feeling dreadful, ready to keel over, but I managed to drag my ass to school. I went to my SIHA international project interview, and I feel I did well, however I think my chances are slim because I won't be around at the U of A next year. At any rate, I'll be going to the local projects interview and hope that something pans out. But the biggest news yet is that I was informed that I was selected to be on the UAMUN's team going to the National Model United Nations in New York in March!! It's extremely competitive, and I am hugely honoured to be chosen to represent the University of Alberta with distinction.

Now I have to calm down enough to start my history paper....I know, I suck....been whining about that paper for days, but I'm just not in the mood to write a retarded 4 or 5 page essay for a class that I don't enjoy. Plus, I'm dealing with a brain aneurism or something where the left side of my skull is trying to kill me. Go figure.

Okay....time to work. No more putting it off. It's due Thursday at 2 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home