Monday, May 03, 2010

ZombieFancy write blog....braaaaaaaains....

Where have I been? Take out a map of Canada. Got it?

I'll wait...

*elevator music*

Ready?

Now take your finger and trace it all the way along the Trans-Canada highway from Burnaby, BC to Ottawa, ON. I've been everywhere on that line.

Four day.

FORTY-FOUR HOURS OF DRIVING. A TRUCK. WITH MY DAD. 20 hours of sleep. Junk food and fast food at every stop.

Packing before the move, unpacking after the move.

People...I've got dark, baggy circles under my eyes, and for the first time ever, I look close to my age. I'm one good Brain Slushie away from being a Zombie.

I'll explain things more coherently in a day or two, but for now, I must sleep so I can get up for my second day of work. That's right...no rest for the wicked.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Minbari said...

lol, I have to say that this is my favorite post so far.............I didn't get out a map though, hope you will forgive me -Ben

 

Post a Comment

<< Home