Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lights off, Lights on

This picture was taken at Lori's House, New Year's Eve 1998. A few days earlier, I emailed Rod and asked him just what exactly we were...dating...messing around...just friends, what? Turns out, we were dating, which suited me very well. I just wonder...what exactly was the idea that just didn't seem to take at the time?

This picture was taken by Gail when she was in town over the holidays of 2007. This fantastically accidental shot shows that nearly nine years to the day, Rod got whatever the idea was.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Gail at Large said...

I must insist, then, for a similar shot in his wedding attire.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Fancy C. Poitras said...

I'll bring the energy efficient bulb, but whether it's on or not...we'll see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home