Monday, January 28, 2008

Harry Thomas Chudyk, 1936-2008


My father-in-law passed away very suddenly on Friday, January 18, 2008 at his home in Vegreville, AB. He was 71 years old. Survived by wife Irene, son Rodney (Fancy) and daughter Marie (Randy), mother Frances, Brothers Eugene (Olga) and Mike (Theresa), several nieces and nephews, and numerous other family members and friends who loved him.

I was honoured to deliver his eulogy at the funeral last week. I am home now, but Rod is still in Vegreville, helping his mother and uncles deal with the details of his life and business.

Rest in Peace Harry.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Gail at Large said...

Oh no :(

I was wondering why you were commenting from Edmonton Airport.

I'm so sorry to hear, Fancy. I hope Rod and family are holding up during this difficult time.

Sending you hugs from Ontario.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home