Thursday, June 14, 2007

No news is...no news

I wish I could say that the reason I haven't been blogging is because I have been wildly busy doing exciting things, and having lots of adventures. But I haven't. The truth is, I've been dragging my ass to and from school, and suffering a migraine that went nuclear on me.

On Friday afternoon, I was hit with the start of a migraine. By Friday night, it was still there. Saturday morning...still there. Sunday...still there. Monday...there, but subsiding, so I decided to go to school, except that made me feel like I had a killer hangover instead. Tuesday was more of the same, though the migraine had mercifully subsided and left me feeling sickened. This pushed back my turning in a paper, cause I couldn't read, or work, but the prof was very understanding.

Other than that, nothing truly extraordinary has occurred. Life has become a quick succession of busy nothings. I'm hoping to change that. With three papers out of the way now, I have a chance to catch my breath and really get things rolling on the wedding. We are currently discussing the reception options available to us, though the problem is that we don't know what our budget looks like yet. I am going to start looking for part time work in order to increase the budget and pay for the rings.

In other non-wedding news, I'm very happy cause Big Love is back! Yay! Which is good, cause there's nothing else good on TV these days. Sadly, that is all the non-wedding news available, unless you want to hear me rant and roar about why Marx and his stupid private property philosophies has made my life a hell these days. But since I'm currently blogging from the class that deals with said issue, I'd best not say anything for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home