Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Change is a many splendid thing

This is just a quick update to the ongoing Web Page Updates drama:

  • There are Links! It's not a pretty presentation, but they are up, and that's all that matters after tonight's wrangling.
  • It's a new(ish) look! Fall is in people!
  • Poor Grammar and bad editting have been eradicated (as much as I found when I bothered to look anyway)
  • Call the cops, some things have gone missing! Nah! It's bye bye bad free counter link! As if I want to advertise other people's crappy stuff on MY page. Family History? Pffft...that would take a GIGABYTE or two to explain. The Life story? Well, it's not a presentable story really, so it got a makeover into a yet to be developed 'Fact or Fancy' page

As for the Poetry...still slogging my way through that one folks, and since I've got other things cooking in the pressure cooker at the moment, the poems have been moved to the simmering backburner.

Naturally there will be a few minor modifications to the new layout, etc. over the next little while as I fine tune the aesthetics and new possible grammar and spelling errors, but more or less, what you see is what you get :)

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Lance Morrison said...

Did you get my email(s)?

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did indeed! Much thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home