Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Survey Part Deux

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:45-ish
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Both darling!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Mr. & Mrs. Smith
4. What is your favorite TV show? Ever? MASH or NewsRadio
5. What did you have for breakfast? Shreddies
6. What is your favorite food? Breakfast food!
7. What foods do you dislike? Seafood/Fish, potatoes, veggies, lots of ethnic foods, etc. Yes, I know, I suck
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? CDs eh? Yeah, I remember those things...the round circular shiny plastic things, right?
9. What kind of car do your drive? Toyota Echo named Thunderbunny
10. Favorite sandwich? Peanut Butter and strawberry jelly sammiches!
11. What characteristics do you despise? Bad driving and stupidity
12. Favorite item of clothing? I love my clothes
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Costa Rica or Paris
14. Ever unwrapped a starburst with your tongue? Never tried actually. Not such a big fan of sticking chemically processed paper in my mouth
15. How many keys on your key chain? oh thousands
16. What did you do yesterday? I drove around and got pics and video of the river "flooding", then to Costco to buy new cookware, then home to watch TV and eat corn on the cob *yummy*
17. Last time you cried? Sunday night...that Extreme Makeover Home Edition show makes me weep like a little girl all the time
18. Is your house clean? For the first time in years, yes, relatively so. Need to vacuuming, but otherwise, it's shaping up
19. Favorite time of year? Summer baby! Bring on the hot weather and the hot clothes
20. What color is your bathroom? White, Black, Purple, Green and possibly taupe
21. Where would you retire to? Our future mansion on Lake Como
22. Favorite time of day? I used to like Question Period, but these days it's getting mean
23. What did you do on your last birthday? No comment. See Blog for details
24. Favorite sport? I like most sports, except golf and baseball
25. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Everyone
26. Person you expect to send it back first? No one, but the first response will likely come from Chris, Gail, Olaf or Ed
27. What fabric detergent do you use? Liquid Tide
28. Coke or Pepsi? Neither. I rarely have soda
29. Are you a morning person or night owl? Nights. I'm not fully operational until at least 2 pm
30. Do you have any pets? 3. Max (cat), Princess Purrball (cat), and Rodney (boyfriend)
31. Any new & exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends? Not today
32. What book are you reading? Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond, Emma by Jane Austen, and The Truth about the Drug Companies by Dr. Marcia Angell
33. Where are your second homes? My car, any decent mall/shopping development
34. Who do you miss most? My Gramma. She's always been special to me
36. Last place you visited? Travelling? Hellowknife; locally? several city parks along the river
37. What are you listening to right now? Live debate on bill C-48, House of Commons on CPAC...hey, it's the ESPN of nerds
40. Favorite thing to do on weekends? Shopping
41. Something nice about the person who sent this to you? Wendy S. was the best neighbour we've ever had! We miss her!

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Gail at Large said...

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Last and finally, around 11:00... but I went to bed around 5am!
2. Diamonds or Pearls?
Neither, but I'm wearing a low-key diamond engagement ring.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
'Miranda and Miranda' in Philadelphia, I think. A Woody Allen film.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Now? I don't watch TV.
5. What did you have for breakfast?
I woke up late, so I didn't eat until around 5 o'clock or so. Was that dinner???
6. What is your favorite food?
That's question is so unfair... I like all kinds of food, but maybe Thai is my favourite.
7. What foods do you dislike?
Junk food.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
The compilation David made for my birthday.
9. What kind of car do your drive?
I don't have a car.
10. Favorite sandwich?
Anything with lots of veggies and strong cheese.
11. What characteristics do you despise?
Dishonesty and insincerity. And pretentiousness.
12. Favorite item of clothing?
Don't think I have any.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Back to Spain, I think.
14. Ever unwrapped a starburst with your tongue? Nope. I don't like Starburst. Tastes artificial.
15. How many keys on your key chain?
Lots. I have keys to four places, between Toronto and Vancouver. But I live in Pennsylvania, so that would make five.
16. What did you do yesterday?
Walked around downtown Toronto, took the subway to my friend's new sports-themed hair salon and spa, then went to a party downtown.
17. Last time you cried? Can't remember.
18. Is your house clean?
Um, in Pennyslvania? I don't know, I haven't been there for nearly two months. In Vancouver, I don't know that, either.
19. Favorite time of year?
Autumn (this survey is looking a lot like Survey #1)
20. What color is your bathroom?
In Pennsylvania, it's pretty ugly, but I can't remember what colours of ugly. In Vancouver, the floor tile is dark green marble-y, and I think it's maybe white or ivory walls. Lots of stainless, brushed steel. It's a nice bathroom, the one in Vancouver, very modern.
21. Where would you retire to?
Probably Vancouver.
22. Favorite time of day?
The middle of the night.
23. What did you do on your last birthday? Dined with friends.
24. Favorite sport? To play, volleyball, to watch, probably gymnastics.
25. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? N/A
26. Person you expect to send it back first? N/A
27. What fabric detergent do you use?
Liquid Tide in Vancouver, some US brand in Pennsylvania
28. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. I don't drink soft drinks unless there's nothing else.
29. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Night owl. Absolutely.
30. Do you have any pets?
Our cat, Hugh, who's more like a dog.
31. Any new & exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends?
Yes, but not here.
32. What book are you reading?
Not reading any books at the moment. Just maps.
33. Where are your second homes?
I live in PA, but am staying in Vancouver to get my U.S. visa.
34. Who do you miss most?
Right now, David. But he'll be here tomorrow.
36. Last place you visited?
Toronto, but I'm still here. Before here, before Vancouver, I was in Seattle.
37. What are you listening to right now?
Sports channels at my friend's salon.
40. Favorite thing to do on weekends?
Museums, photography, flying.
41. Something nice about the person who sent this to you? Vancouver needs Fancy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home