Friday, October 08, 2004

Mission: Impossible, but not Improbable

Well, I spent a couple of hours on the net this afternoon looking at university websites for info on Grad School. A lot of the schools I looked at are off limits because I'm not in the undergrad honours class, nor am I in the A percentile. Right now I'm somewhere between a B and a B-. I can work my damnedest and pull it up to the necessary B average, so I'm not worried. I even found a couple of programs that I'm quite eager to explore. One program is in B.C. and the other is in Ontario, which were both my target areas when I finished my BA.

The mission, should I choose to accept it, is to obtain some sources of funding because I have run out of Student loans, I've already used up my line of credit, and I am too poor to pay my bills, never mind have any type of savings. So now the theme of this blog comes back to haunt me...Now What? I'm open to suggestions...uh, rephrase that...*Lawful* suggestions.

In other news, Edmonton turns 100, blah, blah blah. So much for civic pride. I've never made it any secret that Edmonton was just a stepping stone to bigger and better things. I know, I sound like a snob, but it's true. I have to hope that there are better things waiting for me in life then to stay in the World's Largest Truckstop.

I'm still nowhere near getting my history paper done. I know, I know. I just talked about how I was going to work to pull up the GPA, but it's a 4 page paper, so I can be cut a little slack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home