Monday, October 04, 2004

Some things that don't make sense

Well, you will learn in time that I need some of the basics explained to me, because in my little world, I can't always get the connection, either through an honest mental block or a willful misunderstanding.

For instance, I was wondering why I have to take symbolic logic in order to graduate with a BA in Political Science and history. Now, be careful...this is one of those times when I am willfully misunderstanding, so if you are going to now try to explain the mechanics behind it, save yourself the trouble. I know the mechanics. I just want someone to explain why I have to have a basic formal studies class, which could likely delay my graduation because I do not have the slightest mathematical skills necessary to even scrape by in this class.

But moving on from my slightly venomous vitriol against Liberal Arts educational planning.

I haven't suffered any crises of existentialism or anything like that today, which makes for a very boring day for those who are looking for that kind of thing. I haven't done anything to benefit mankind today, which I know will irk those who believe that our lives should be spent in bettering human existance every minute of the day.

Today, I read my class readings, I went to Pilates, and I went to class. Not terribly exciting. Now I have to do my stupid symbolic logic homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home