Thursday, October 07, 2004

What's this? Two in one day?

Yes. Periodically, I feel the need to post multiple posts because some things happen that just need to be recorded as soon as possible.

Oddly, this is not one of those times. I just want to post again tonight.

I dropped off my essay for the NMUN competition today, and I made my appointment for the SIHA interview. I went to history, and for several reasons left class disturbed tonight. I won't get into it because you can never be sure that you aren't being spotted online. I will say that sitting beside a right-wing know-it-all is starting to frustrate me a little, and I mean no offense to either right-wingers or know-it-alls in general. I just don't get along with this one particular guy. I could hardly contain myself when he decided to proclaim the post-Presidential debate polls as a vast left-wing conspiracy (though obviously not in those words).

I periodically joke that there are times when I want to pull out a BB gun and shoot various people in the ass when I have issues with them. Well, the whole left-wing conspiracy thing had my imaginary trigger finger itching like crazy. Plato, Kant, Foucault, Rawls...they are on my list of imaginary targets. George Bush would be on that list, but I'm afraid that if I shot him with a BB gun in the ass, I'd be causing serious brain damage.

Ay any rate, I guess I need to go...do something....important or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home