Monday, April 13, 2009

Umm...no really, now what?

I just sent off the last paper I had to turn in for this semester, capping off my first year of the MPP program.

Up to this moment, my days have been a mix of slendid intellectualism and stress-induced stupidity. Particularly in the last 3 weeks, I have been Karma's bitch, and believe me, Karma's been delivering the smack-hand down on this bitch with eerie accuracy and timing.

Now? I guess I will be doing one of two things:

A) Finding a co-op job (or any kind of job, really); or

B) Packing for Bangladesh.

So, I sit here trying to figure out what my summer will look like, and the obvious question that comes to mind is...now what?

See how clever I was to name this blog "Now What?" Because I live a linear life that can only go forward, nearly everything significant in my life comes with that question.

Okay, I'll shut up and now read a book that does nothing for my intellect.

"Horton hears a Who...by Dr. Seuss...page 1..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home