Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And then there were two...

My world's on a roll since last night's post!

We got the comments back on a BC government draft report that I've been working on as a part of a class project, and in general, they were quite good. There are some revisions necessary, but I'm relieved that it was positively received. I worked hard on putting it together out of pieces that we all worked on, and it's gratifying to know that all the stress and rushing was all worth it.

On the co-op front, there's been another development. There's been no news on Bangladesh, but CIDA may still be in play in another way. This afternoon, I received word that I was referred to a short list for a summer student position with CIDA in Gatineau, QC. If I get an interview, that would be incredible. So wish me luck with all of this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home