Thursday, March 22, 2007

School Daze

It's been a very difficult day.

Because the situation is ongoing and of a delicate and perplexing nature, I can't really get into details, but suffice it to say that I have hit a huge brick wall in regards to an assignment for a class, unlike any problem I've ever had before in all of my years of Liberal Arts education.

I know, it's totally unfair of me to put this out there and not elaborate, but this is after all, my personal space to put things out there where I can see and deal with them. While I won't discuss the exact nature of the problem with anyone except Rod and my Parents now, I will say that once I feel free to discuss the matter (upon the resolution of the matter with the professor), it'll take some explaining to really grasp what is (by then, was) at stake. Just prepare yourselves people, I'm telling you now, it's going to be a wee bit of a rant, and some of you may really not agree with some of what I have to say.

Other than this situation, school is chugging right along to the end of the semester, which is but two short weeks off! It's really the mad dash towards the finish line now, folks! On tap so far is a take-home final, two papers, a presentation and a panel discussion, followed by one final exam in a month. I'm pleased that, this situation aside, I don't seem to be freaking out at all. Thus far, I have done quite well, and seem to have taken to this Policy stuff like a fish to water, so other than deadline stress (which is inevitable), I feel no pressure, because I've already gotten more A- grades on assignments in this semester than I've had in my entire life (cause of course, I didn't have letter grades until I went to Grant MacEwan...tee hee). I've got a lot to be proud of.

Oh, and having Talulah at school with me? Soooooooo much better! Seriously, I don't know how I've gone this far without the joys of laptopness. The wireless internet issue aside (comes in handle Olaf! I was able to discuss a current event issue because I was able to have a news article in front of me online!), I love typing my notes because I type faster than I write. I once was lost, but now am found :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home