Thursday, January 25, 2007

Prizes? Neato!

http://www.whydoyoublog.com/node

Darren Barefoot is doing a survey on blogging. He's offering random prizes or whatever, but I think it was more curiousity about what he wanted to know that got me to take the survey, which I found on Gail's blog.

Well, then it got me digging back through my old posts, and guess what? I was surprised at some of the things I've written! But not in a "I can't believe I wrote that" kind of way, like how you go back through your old high school yearbooks and cringe, "I can't believe I wore that neon green shirt with those black and neon pink suspenders!" way. More like, "Damn! I forgot how good I can be! Was I always that funny/smart/witty/cool/awesome/hot, etc?"

Yeah, I so need to find my muse again. And keep up with my school reading so that I can make time to blog :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home