Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Have we had enough?

I'll bet y'all are wondering what's been going on with l'il ole me lately. My blogs are all serious and stuff, and there's none of that renowned "cheek" in recent posts. Well, really, there's no tastefully cheeky way to describe stuff like poverty and history and insensitivity, so I've been rather constrained by the social mores of our society. That, and I really haven't had much time to even go on a rant in real life, so I haven't had much material for here either. NMUN is heating up and I just don't have time to get a life or whatever.

We got a new laptop, and happy me, all is well so far. It's not a Mac, which is the first big bonus about it. It's not second or third hand, and it's got a big warranty, so I'm practically swooning. I have to say, I'm more excited about preparing for NMUN than I am actually going, now is that sad or what! I'm going to be in one of the capital cities of the World, and I'm more excited that I'll have a nifty laptop and cool clothes to go with! I suck or something. It's probably got to do with the fact that I've taken on a lot of tasks related to fundraising that have occupied me so much.

Let's see....NMUN, Laptop, NMUN, NMUN, NMUN, Logic, Laptop, NMUN, Curling, NMUN, Laptop, NMUN, NMUN, job search, NMUN, and so on. No real time for a life or whatever. Does anyone else have this problem? You're life getting in the way of Life?

Oh, some good news that I almost forgot! Lori's close to giving birth, so there will be a baby boy very soon! His due date is actually April 6th, but he's apparently quite eager to make his entrance into the world ASAP, and that suits everyone just fine so long as he's doing it safely :)

Well, no cheek quotient because I seem to have lost my wit, so I am going to call is quits for today and leave you with a short community service message:

Lost: One sharp, witty sense of humour
Last seen more than a month ago, spotted fleeing the building in a desparate attempt to escape and run free
Substantial reward to the finder
Call Fancy toll free at 1-800-WIT-LESS (1-800-948-5377)
(or something)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home