Friday, March 04, 2005

Sick and Tired of idiots *Contains expletives*

Okay, in the last few days, I've had it up to my pretty little brown eyeballs with these fucking idiots who find a way to make the government the bad guy in every single scenario.

4 RCMP officers were shot to death trying to bust a grow-op north of Edmonton yesterday. 4 good men with families and a sense of duty. This psychotic asshole came out shooting with a carbine assault-style rifle, and now he's dead, and I'd spit in his eye if I could. I don't have any particular allegiance to Mounties, I just think that the rotten apples of society are just that...plain, fucking rotten.

Anyways, what's got me madder than hell is that over on the yahoo news BBS for the story, some fuckwit with an IQ of like, 5, pipes up and says he blames the Government of Paul Martin for the deaths because he won't legalize pot. For fuck sakes, what sort of clown is this? I have no beef with decriminalization and that sort, but please....given that the gunman was a psycho criminal to begin with, and a grow-op was probably the least of his crimes, something tells me Mr. Grow-op would have come out guns-ablazing even if there wasn't a grow-op involved.

This guy blathers on and on and on about how Paul Martin had a choice that could have stopped this from happening. Bull-total-shit. Those cops went out there to seize stolen property and happened on the grow-op rather by accident. What Mr. Pot-loving-Poster doesn't want to remind us is that Mr. Grow-op had a choice too...he could have been a tarnished citizen who took his licks from society and the law, or he could have come out shooting. He chose option B.

I'll tell you what...I may not be too swift on the uptake when it comes to my symbolic logic class, but even I can see that he's affirming the antecedent, therefore his argument is invalid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home