Monday, January 31, 2005

My bags are packed, I'm sorta ready to go

I'm all packed up. I'll go to my meeting and then run around doing last minute errands, but it's still a little too hard to believe that this vacation that we have been looking forward to for the past 6 months has finally come to fruition. Rod's nearly packed, and he's been jumping around in typical 5-year-old style, waiting for his first ever foray out of Canada's borders. I'm more concerned about leaving the cats for so long. I know, I totally suck...here I am just hours away from my first real vacation in nearly 10 years, and I'm ready to stay home and be with my little babies. I know Jette will take good care of them, but I can't help wanting to take them with us. I'm also very concerned that I'm lacking funds. Where did it all go? Tuition, plane ticket for New York and preparations for Cancun. The money that was meant to be spent on our trip has whittled itself down to $200, as life got in the way.

Let's see, what else is there. Nope. The vacation and MUN are all I can think of. I suck! When I get back, I so need a job.

Well, I'd love to stay and rant (because it would mean I'd still be here with my babies), but it's 11.5 hours to take off, and I have so many little things to do. I'll try to keep you all updated on how the trip is proceeding, so look for the next entry to (hopefully) be more cheerful, upbeat, nuts-but-status-quo, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home