Friday, January 28, 2005

Thanks Gail

This afternoon, I finally got around to checking out the Blog of my illustrious-but-still-unmet friend Gail, and I think I need to give a big shout out to her for increasing my readership to something 7 people, more than double what it was. Of course, I'm being a little sarcastic about the numbers. Not much, just a little. But at any rate, this crazy nutter who I've never met in real life saw fit to slap 'Now What?' up in her blog, and now people are discovering the unpaid genius behind the madness.

So, until I figure this whole new-fangled "blogspot" technology, find Gail here:
http://gailontheweb.blogspot.com/

And don't forget to wish her and David the best of luck in their endeavors as Husband and Wife.

PS - the swelling from this morning's lesson in Sado-Masochism 101 has mostly subsided, and I think I can almost uncross my eyes, so yay me!

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Akaky said...

What, no one else from Anarchy have come here? Ye gods, they ought to be ashamed of themselves.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger David said...

> And don't forget to wish her and David the best of luck in their endeavors as Husband and Wife.Wife and husband, actually. She's letting me wear the pants just now. For a while yet, anyway. ;^)

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Gail at Large said...

Pants schmants, Fielding...

Anyway, cheers for the post and the linking, Fancy. Your writing will build a readership on its own without my help, especially when I haven't written an update for over a week!! Had a decent set of excuses, though, moving and all that.

I'm sure you'll have a blast in Cancun! Just one wee bit of advice, though, from someone who's experienced Montezuma's Revenge: steer clear of the hot sauce at the street vendors...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home