Sunday, December 06, 2009

News Embargo

I've been very quiet as of late. Outside of publicizing my survey and a procrastination/writer's block post, I've been unable to spend much time on this blog. It's not about time constraints, although those are a definite reality in Grad School. The problem is that I am constrained by privacy. I've been struggling with some potentially-life-altering issues, and in the interest of protecting the other people involved, I decided to temporarily embargo my posts. This is because the news affects more than myself, and people close to me still aren't in the know.

Don't worry, there are no health problems, no criminal issues, no life-or-death issues; when I believe that discussing what's going on is okay, I will share that part of my journey with readers. Until then, I don't know how much I'll be able to share here, and what I write here may seem either distant or shallow. I ask your patience while things are sorted out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home