Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas Baby

A year of uncertainty...

Last year, the holiday season was hard to find, as spirits were low all around. Rod and I were struggling to make sense of the changes we faced, my mother and I were not on the best of terms, and I was slammed with illness, school pressures, and the pressures of making decisions about my future when I was so uncertain of the present. I spent a lot of time listening to Judy Garland sing longingly for hopes of a merry christmas and better days to come.

This year, the uncertainty remains, but there is a better spirit about it. Etienne has instituted a new season, called Fancy's Birthmas, and since just prior to my actual birfday, I've been getting little presents that have brought laughter and joy (could I sound any more...gooey?).

So, there should be little surprise who this is going out to this year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home